Posted Aug 3, 2016
Imagine H2O, the water innovation accelerator, is looking for a rockstar to join our team as we scale the leading ecosystem for water innovation and entrepreneurship. Imagine H2O’s track record of supporting innovative solutions and startups, combined with an increasing awareness of water challenges, uniquely positions the organization for growth and impact. You will be joining Imagine H2O at an exciting time.
The Program Manager will play an integral role in overseeing the execution and success of our annual startup accelerator and policy program. You are an excellent communicator, a lover of metrics, happy with a wide variety of responsibilities to own, and happiest when working in environments where you are rewarded for your initiative.
We know the right person when we meet them, but you check most of these boxes:
- A passion for water issues and entrepreneurship
- A team player with a fun and engaging personality
- Strong communications skills and an ability to engage diverse audiences
- Attention to detail and willingness to execute operational tasks
- Highly organized, and an ability to direct yourself and others according to a timeline
- A willingness to work with a lean team—we have an outsized impact with an undersized headcount.
- Experience organizing and leading events, programs or projects
- You’ll cover a lot of ground every day, and a lot will be asked of you (we support each other so it’s fun, not scary).
- A desire for solutions both externally to the water sector and internal to Imagine H2O
- Undergraduate degree with at least 2 years of professional experience – or a masters degree in a relevant field
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing program operations including participant outreach and engagement
Managing strategic partnerships and customer account relationships
Implementing program analytics and reporting
External communications (written and speaking)
Send a resume and short essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2016. We ask that you title your resume as “Name_Resume_IH2O-PM” and essay as “Name_Essay_IH2O-PM” Please include your LinkedIn profile and join the discussion while you’re at it!
In your essay, please answer this question in 300 words or less: “How have you managed a diverse group of stakeholders in the past? What did you do well? What would you improve?”