IMAGINE H2O ALUMNI MANAGER
Imagine H2O (IH2O) is seeking an Alumni Manager to serve as the primary relationship manager for IH2O’s alumni startups. This position works closely with program teams and under the leadership of IH2O’s President. This is a unique opportunity to work with leading entrepreneurs, investors, and market adopters to transform the future of water through innovation. As Alumni Manager, you will spearhead designing and operating IH2O’s alumni programs and networks, while playing a central role in the overall organization’s ecosystem growth and management.
Formalize and better manage the current alumni network
- Conduct analysis of current internal alumni management practices
- Administer ongoing needs assessments to evaluate how they may benefit from IH2O support
- Develop cross-program KPIs to track impact and success
- Manage data entry and CRM, including updating alumni company materials
Coordinate direct alumni support
- Conduct periodic 1:1 consultations to document alumni updates and progress
- Coordinate across program teams to help alumni benefit from mentorship, industry visibility and connections to Tech Adopters and investor networks
- Manage and update library of online learning resources and communication tools for alumni
Design and implement new alumni programs
- Develop showcase opportunities and interactive events among IH2O alumni like alumni Demo Days, webinars, and quarterly meet-ups
- Spearhead an “Entrepreneur in Residence” program that creates new opportunities for alumni to serve as mentors to IH2O portfolio companies
- Develop and manage IH2O’s “Water Tech Jobs” board, matching entrepreneurs to new recruitment resources
- Other Duties As Assigned
- Candidates must demonstrate, through training and experience, strong business development and relationship management skills and a willingness to accept and take on new challenges.
- Candidates must have an interest in water innovation along with the flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with a lean team.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience is required.
- A technical background, including a degree in a related field and/or familiarity with water technologies, is preferred, as is an understanding of the different players in the water market.
- Qualified applicants must be self-directed, well organized, and focused yet flexible when faced with changing priorities.
- Prior work in alumni affairs or development is a plus.
- The ideal candidates will demonstrate attention to detail, initiative, flexibility, and an ability to juggle multiple priorities successfully.
BENEFITS & LOCATION
- This is a full-time position. Salary is commensurate with experience. Full benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- Imagine H2O is headquartered in San Francisco but has team members in Northern and Southern California, Nevada, Montana, Colorado, and Singapore. Remote candidates are welcome to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Please include the words “Alumni Manager” in the subject line.