IMAGINE H2O ASIA STARTUP INTERN
ABOUT IMAGINE H2O ASIA
Imagine H2O (IH2O), the water innovation accelerator, empowers people to develop and deploy innovation to solve water challenges. By partnering with industry leaders and an international network of customers and investors, IH2O has become a proven path-to-market for promising water technology startups. Participants benefit from access to customers and investors as well as mentorship, industry visibility, and deployment support. Since 2009, IH2O’s accelerator has supported over 100 water startups secure customers and receive more than $400 million of early-stage investment. IH2O is a nonprofit organization supported by corporate partners, foundations, family offices, municipal agencies and other government partners.
In 2019, IH2O launched its first dedicated hub outside the United States. Imagine H2O Asia (IH2O Asia) is a Singapore-based, regional accelerator program that aims to equip local and international water entrepreneurs with the resources to develop and scale their businesses across Southeast Asia and the wider region. To date, thirty global startups have been selected to participate across IH2O Asia’s programs. IH2O Asia is supported by Enterprise Singapore, SUEZ, Xylem, Kurita and Kubota. The organization also coordinates closely with Singapore Water Association, PUB, the World Bank and a growing network of regional businesses and utilities to advance the market for water innovation.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to IH2O Asia’s continued evolution as a market-leading resource for entrepreneurs in the water sector. Learning opportunities will include market research, project management and communications.
- Support startup outreach and research in advance of Cohort 4 application launch in June-July 2022
- Manage database of Cohort 4 applicants and prospective applicants
- Manage database of Tech Adopters, advisors and other program supporters
- Develop relevant collateral to support outreach
- Analyze alumni survey results to inform future program design
Program Operations and Communications
- Support design and development of program and event materials
- Support email campaigns and program updates to startups and partners
- Conduct research to support development of Tech Adopters Network
- Previous project management and/or research experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated interest in the water sector
- Current undergraduate student based in Singapore
- Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents preferred
This is a short-term internship position based out of Singapore, with flexibility for remote work. Start date o/a 1st June 2022. Note that due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send a resume and short essay to email@example.com.
- Cover letters are not required.
- We ask that you title your resume as “Name_Resume_IH2O-Asia” and essay as “Name_Essay_IH2O-Asia”. Indicate in your email where you heard about the job announcement. Also, please include your LinkedIn profile. For the essay, please answer this question in 300 words or less: Describe why you are excited about supporting water innovation
- Deadline: Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis